Exhibitor applications are closed as of October 18, 2013.
Become an exhibitor at the Twin Cities Veg Fest and showcase your brand or organization to an expected audience of over 1,500 interested attendees!
An exhibitor table at the Twin Cities Veg Fest lets you reach out to hundreds of college students, young adults, and other hip people. We had an amazing turn out for the first ever Twin Cities Veg Fest in 2012, and we’re adding much more to the event in order to draw an even more impressive crowd this year!
Apply now for our discounted rate and join us to support a locally organized and executed event that promotes progressive values and helping animals.
All products promoted, sampled, and/or sold must be vegan (no animal ingredients, no animal testing).
We have a limited number of spaces. We will be accepting exhibitor applications until October 18, 2013. We will notify accepted exhibitors within four weeks of your application. All payments are due within 2 weeks of acceptance.
Accepted exhibitors are responsible for following our posted Exhibitor Guidelines.
Preference will be given to exhibitors offering free samples.
If you are an artist or a craft maker and do not expect to make significant income from the festival, you can apply to exhibit at the artist rate.
Question? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Food court vendor – $150
You only need to apply at this rate if you plan to sell meal-sized portions of food
- For-profit organization – $100
- Non-profit organization – $50
- Artist or student group – $10 – only 8 spots available at this rate
- One extra table - add $25 (included for food court vendors)
- Electricity – $25 (included for food court vendors)
Your table fee includes the following:
- One six foot table (food court vendors get two tables)
- Two chairs
- An upright display board behind the table suitable for pinning up posters and banners
- A tablecloth for your table