The festival is less than a week away and we’re hard at work. As you might imagine, putting on an event like this is no small task. Here’s a sampling of tasks from our shared project management software that we’ve marked done in the past few days:
- Nag exhibitors to pay us
- Make signs for the CAA food giveaway table (Tofurky, ice cream sandwiches, and chocolate almond milk!)
- Give final program updates to Nicole, our fabulous graphic designer
- Make signs for the Coffman parking lot elevator lobbies telling people how to find the festival
- Give table tents to the University Dining Services to be displayed on cafeteria tables
- Send reminders to speakers
- Create online event surveys for attendees, exhibitors, and sponsors
- Create a printed survey for attendees
- Finalize exhibitor hall layout
- Order keepsake posters from the printer
- Send out press releases about food vendors at the festival
- Review and print volunteer instructions
And that only covered the last four days!
It’s a lot of work, but it will all pay off this Saturday. We’re confident that this will be a fun, informative, and most importantly, delicious, event for everyone who joins us.
Please help us make the festival great by bringing your friends and family! Invite them on Facebook! Tweet at them on Twitter! Send them a telegram!
See you soon.